This is a cool idea! Download the 2015 Maryland Ice Cream Trail Passport. Visit each of the eight Maryland dairy farms in the program. Get your passport stamped while eating ice cream at each stop. Need I say more … it’s ICE CREAM!!!
This is a Maryland Department of Agriculture program to promote dairy farms in the state. The program starts at the beginning of National Dairy Month (June). The eight farms in this year’s program are:
- Broom’s Bloom Dairy (Harford County)
- Chesapeake Bay Farms (Worcester County)
- Keyes Creamery (Harford County)
- Kilby Cream (Cecil County)
- Misty Meadows Farm Creamery (Washington County)
- South Mountain Creamery (Frederick County)
- Prigel Family Creamery (Baltimore County)
- Rocky Point Creamery (Frederick County).
Let me know when you complete the trail. Thanks for reading the Maryland Travel Stories Blog!