Maryland has 13 waterfalls throughtout the state. I will visit and photograph each of them. The waterfalls are as follows:
- Gap Falls – Garrett County
- Muddy Creek Falls – Garrett County
- Swallow Falls – Garrett County
- Tolliver Falls – Garrett County
- Cascade Falls – Frederick County
- Cunningham Falls – Frederick County
- Amos Falls – Cecil County
- Gilpins Falls – Cecil County
- Kilgore Falls – Harford County
- Long Green Creek Waterfall – Baltimore County
- Great Falls of the Potomac – Montgomery County
- Stubblefield Falls – Montgomery County
- Yellow Falls – Montgomery County
This will be fun!
Thank you for reading Maryland Travel Stories!
2 thoughts on “Maryland Waterfalls Project”
I love waterfalls! Anxiously awaiting your blog posts on ones in the area that I can visit on a day trip. Any info on local hotels, restaurants or points of interest along the way would be helpful!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the comment! I wasn’t thinking about nearby points of interest but it’s a good idea.